Hana is getting big. She is about to outgrow her bassinett and her carseat and her swing and her bath tub. I guess it is time for us to finally go baby shopping. Up til now we have been using gifts. Luckily she is not running low on clothes. She now has twice as many clothes as will fit in her dresser thanks to Shaydie and my shopping spree at Syms . I'm not sure what to do with them all. Especially since it is winter and all she can wear is super warm stuff. Although when I put her in her winter suit tonight she screamed, but that may have been because she was about to fall asleep. She somtimes screams for a second just before she falls asleep. It's really cute, one big scream and then she is out like a light. Anyway, she was fine once the stroller started rolling. She loves going out.
No comments:
Post a Comment