Thursday, October 28, 2004

Play date

Today we went to visit Paige. She is very little. She was sleeping in her bassinet, but I got to hold her for a while when she woke up. I do not remember Hana being that little, although she was even smaller when she was born. We brought over some presents for Paige, and Hana lent Paige her favorite little pink quilted jacket and pants set since it is too small now. Hana spent the time sitting on the couch playing with Paige's parents, then she began to fuss, and then she fell asleep too. Altogether it was a very successful first play date.

When we got home I took out the video camera and filmed Hana sitting in her new booster seat. She was very cute wearing her new shirt from her auntie and her overalls from her cousin. I am not a skilled film maker, I forgot to turn off the TV so the tape has annoying TV sounds in the background.

No comments: