Sunday, January 02, 2005

The BIG trip

We are driving to Florida in the morning.
I have all of Hana's things packed. She is just starting to really have a regular schedule for naps and bed times. She really likes her crib. I am very concerned about how she will do on this trip. Long days in the car, strange hotel rooms, ug.
We are taking her tiny bassinet to use as her travel bed. She still fits in it, but just barley. It will do for four nights. Other than that we will be in the car. We are driving all day Sunday, stopping in Charleston to sleep at Aunty's house. Then to Florida on Monday. We will be in Florida from Monday night until Thursday at noon, then driving straight home, no stops, and making it back to New York for Shabbos. Pretty nuts. Anyway, that is why I am worrying about Hana. But she loves the car so she should be fine.

No comments: