I put Hana down for a nap at 1pm and she went right to sleep. She was all tired out from playing with her Daddy. As I tried to get things done, I realized I needed something from the bedroom so I quietly went in there to get it. I picked it up and turned to check on her and there peeping over the edge of the covers was a little eye, looking right at me. Caught in the act. Immediate thoughts of the cry to get up came over me. Had I just ruined the nap? And then another thought, was she breathing? The covers were over her nose and mouth...And then a wiggle. Definitely alive. But no noise. I slinked out of the room hoping not to disturb what ever she is doing in there. She is clearly not sleeping, but just laying in her nice warm cozy bed enjoying herself. What a surprise that she would inherit the lay in bed all day gene.
Oh, just checked again, she is sleeping now. Facing towards the wall now. I guess she doesn't want to watch me sneaking around in her dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment