Monday, March 14, 2005
Big girl
Hana is growing up very fast. She can now scoot around very well. Her two arms are crawling, and one leg is behaving, and the other leg is crossed and she sort of drags it along with out extending it so that she can be sure to be able to sit back up. She still can't get into a sitting position on her own so she is careful not to flop onto her tummy unless she really has to. But she does go from sitting to crawl and then back up very easily. And she can get across the floor in a manner of seconds so it is all together a new experience in house cleaning for Mommy. I caught her eating the kitchen throw rug the other day. Very yucky. And I have never swiffered so often in my life. It is amazing how she will find the littlest piece of dust on the floor and stick it in her mouth.......Wait, update, I just saw her do what I said she couldn't do. She was sitting up and she saw something she wanted and reached forward for it all the way onto her belly, and then she slowly pushed her self back into sitting position! And then she called me to make sure that I had seen too. It is amazing how she knows when she has done something new and she wants to tell me about it. I am so proud of her. Also, she has started tugging on her clothes and calling out to me when she has made a poopie and wants to be changed. Which is very helpful. And since she enjoys playing peek-a-boo where the other person hides and then pops out, she now likes to hide too. When she is in bed she lifts the covers over her head very slowly and then pulls them down fast with a big smile and I yell peek-a-boo! and she laughs and then does it again and again. It is fantastic to play games with little Hana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment