Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Fantastic Baby

Today Hana helped me make challah. She sat quietly in her chair in the kitchen and played while I did the rest. The challah came out great.

In other news, she has now officially switched to feeding every three hours instead of every two. And when she takes a nap during the day it can stretch to four hours. The is good for me because I can finally get things done before it is time to feed again. It's especially good when I have errands to run.

Also today, Hana grabbed her toes. She is very interested in eating them but can't quite get them to her mouth yet. It is very cute watching her on her back with her feet up in the air. She kicks wildly with excitement. I can't wait for her to roll over and crawl. She is a fantastic baby. I used to feel relieved when she finally went to bed at the end of the day and I could have a few minutes to myself, but now I miss her when she is sleeping. I love being her mommy.

No comments: