Today after our walk Hana was restless. She ate her lunch, and then sat in her swing, but she was not satisfied. She spent some time on my lap, but didn't want to sing or bounce. So I put her down on her futon to play with her toys, and I decided to try to hang some toys above her like a mobile. She loved it. She stared and kicked her legs in the air and squealed with delight. The only problem was that she got so excited by her toys in the sky that she wore her self out and needed to take a nap. The problem with that was that the exciting toys above her head made her too wound up to sleep. She just fussed and cried, and I could tell she was sleepy and just needed to settle down. I held her close and she began to nod off, and then I laid her down away from the toys, and then she was able to fall asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment