Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tired and Fussy

Hana woke up at 6:30am today. This is very early for her. But she wet her self, so she could not go back to sleep until she was changed, so the day started off very early for us. Plus she was tired all day. She did nap, but not enough, and by evening she was rather fussy. She spent some time laying on her futon, but then was unhappy and could not sleep, so she decided to sit on my lap for a while, but even that could not make her happy, so it was back to the futon. She continued to fuss, until I came to sit on the floor next to her. She happily played with her toys and sucked on the side of her passy until I would try to get up and then she would fuss again. And so I sat. Until just now when I finally decided I had had enough and she would just have to sleep.....She is not sleeping, but she is quiet, so hopefully she will sleep soon. Poor sweetie. She is tired and fussy.

No comments: