Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Rain and wind

Today we did not go out for our walk because it was rainy and windy all day. But we did have fun inside. Hana likes to play, and have tickles, and sing insey-weensy spider. It is her favorite song. She also like snapping and clapping and any song with hand gestures. She is four months old now, and is starting to outgrow her clothes again. The sizing on baby clothes is not uniform. Some are much bigger than others of the same size. So I started taking out the 6-9 month stuff and putting away the smaller 3-6. My little girl is growing up.

Also, a friend of mine just got back from Korea and she brought me a Podegi baby carrier. It is a blanket with straps that you use to wrap your baby onto your back. I haven't tried it out on Hana yet but I did practice with a stuffed monkey. I wonder if Hana will like it.

No comments: