Monday, December 20, 2004

A nap and a snack

Well Hana finally fell asleep around 4:30 after bellowing all day. I had to lay down next to her with my arm over her. Later after she woke up she had a lot of gas. I guess that was what was keeping her awake. Poor little sweetie. I should have given her Mylicon drops, but I didn't think of it.

When she woke up we decided to make cookies, and because she was good I gave her some apple sauce. She was really excited as the spoon came towards her, and less so when the actual food was in her mouth. I took pictures and made a video of her reactions to the food. It it really funny. She made crazy faces. I guess the food tasted very odd to her. We had let her have some squished up carrot on Shabbos and she seemed to like that, but the apple sauce was cold, so maybe that was what made her squirm, or maybe it was too sour for her. Anyway, so she ate a few tiny baby spoons full and spit most of it out on her bib. Then she was done. Babies can only eat about a table spoon full of solid food at a time.

By ten p.m. she was crying again, and I picked her up to rock her and she fell asleep in my arms. She napped for a half hour, ate half of her dinner and then went to bed. I guess she was all warn out.

No comments: