This morning at 10:30 Hana was getting fussy, and I assumed she was hungry. It was a little early for her to eat, so I told her she had to spend some time on her tummy before she ate. I put her on her tummy, and started to read her a little book. I was turning the page, and I noticed that she was on her back! She had rolled over while I wasn't looking. I immediately called Daddy to share the news. He was very excited, and said I should try to get her to do it again before she forgot how. After all, she had done it once before when she was just two months old, and then hadn't done it again until now. So I put her back on her tummy and started to read again. Once again she rolled over, laughing and kicking with excitement. She was so pleased with her new discovery. Finally a way to escape the dreaded tummy time. She did it a third time, and then was tired out and had to rest for a while. Apparently it is a great exertion to roll ones self over.
No comments:
Post a Comment