Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Another rainy day

This morning Hana woke up at 5am so I changed her diaper and put her in bed with me to nurse. I fell asleep, and after eating so did she. About 8am I felt her moving and I peeked over to see what she was doing. She picked up her passy, that was clipped onto her pajamas, and stuck it in her mouth, and then went back to sleep. It was the cutest thing. My little baby is growing up and learning to do things for herself.

In less exciting news, our upstairs neighbor is doing some kind on construction during the day which includes drilling. For a normal person who stays home all the time this would be annoying, but to a baby who needs to take naps during the day, this becomes an impossible situation. I put Hana down for her nap this morning and she just couldn't sleep for more than a few minutes because the stupid drill just kept starting and stopping. If it were a steady noise it would be fine, but it is so loud and so abrupt that it wakes her over and over. So from 11am today Hana was tired and fussy. But, luckily the nasty construction stopped at 4pm, and so now the sweetie can finally get some sleep. Tomorrow we are going to go for a long walk so she can at least get in a nice hour of so of sleep. Hopefully this nasty rain will go away before tomorrow.

No comments: