Last night Hana went to bed at around 9pm, and then woke up at 11 and wanted to eat, and then woke up at 4am and wanted to eat again, and so I put her in my bed and fed her and went back to sleep. At 8am I was awakened to Hana taking a little plastic, rattle toy which I keep on my bed for her to play with, and smashing it into my face.
At 9:30am Hana was being fussy, so I thought I'd put her down for a nap, but the stupid construction noise from upstairs was going again, so I laid down with her in my bed and we took a nap together, that way when the drilling started I could easily comfort her very quickly and she could actually get a nap in. Plus I got to take a nap too.
Later as we were getting ready to go out for our walk with Paige and her Mommy, I had Hana sitting in her crib for a moment, and she started chewing on the railing. This is normal for babies, and the railings have a special protective layer for this purpose. Then Hana grabbed the railing and started to pull her self up. She did not get all the way into a standing position, but she did get her tush of the ground, which really scared me. Hopefully she wont be the baby that skips crawling and goes straight to the standing stage.
Then we went for a walk to Gymboree and looked at the baby clothes which were very nice, but kinda too expensive for us, and then the kids got fussy so we headed home. The two girls were sleeping so we thought we would keep walking, but it was very cold out so we thought we'd stop by the Y and see Daddy and warm up. We hung out at the Y for a little while, and Hana and Paige woke up and played with the guys, and got their diapers changed on the stage and then we went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment