Thursday, July 28, 2005
Books
Today we went to the book store to redeem a gift card that Hana got for a present. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get books that she would like now, or books that she would like later. Plus, I couldn't decide if I should get the standard classic books that kids like, or more interesting stuff that I just happened to see. I always have a problem buying books at the bookstore because I know that you can get the exact same book for way less if you buy it used. I guess I learned that from my Dad. So After all that pondering, I ended up with five new board books. Put me in the Zoo, My First Shabbat board Book, Touch and Feel Animal Colors, Five Little Lady Bugs, and Feely Bugs. At bed time I brought out the new books for Hana to read. She really likes the books where you can touch the different textures. I read to her while she endlessly flipped through Feely Bugs, and Touch and Feel Animal Colors. She likes to look though books on her own instead of looking at the book that I am reading to her. She flips through the pages and chatters away to herself as if she were reading aloud. Very cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment